Simpler, Easier, Stronger.
New ChemFil® Rock is the first zinc-reinforced glass ionomer restorative with truly superior durability. Its zinc-modified reactive glass fillers achieve an earlier toughness build-up and superior fracture and wear resistance, achieving at least two years survival under simulated clinical conditions – better than Fuji IX GP and Ketak Molar Aplicap.
- No cavity conditioning or surface coat needed
- Self-adhesion for a marginal seal in dentin and enamel that’s comparable to composites
- Bulk placement and self-cure setting
- Better consistency, stickiness, packing and sculpting compared to the competition
Simple application, easy handling and proven strength and durability:
ChemFil® Rock is a glass-ionomer restorative that outperforms
the competition in every respect.
ChemFil® Rock is especially designed for:
- Semi-permanent restorations of Class I and II cavities in posterior teeth
In addition, ChemFil® Rock is suitable for:
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Restoration of Class V lesions and cavities
- Restoration of Class III cavities
- Base/core build-up. When used as a core build-up, 2/3 of the remaining coronal dentin or at least 2 mm of circumferential coronal dentin should be left for retention.